A1 Order Entry Management System
The A1 Order Entry module is easy to use.
Users can modify existing orders easily in case of revision, or a new revised order can be developed directly from historical orders. Accurately track material and labour costing in real time.
Real Time inventory availability and estimated time of arrival for out of stock items can be easily viewed for each item.
A1 can be easily modified to fit the exact requirements of Manufacturers, On-Site Service and more.
The A1 Order Entry System Includes The Following:
• Order History reports sorted by Delivery
Address or Billing Address accessible from Client
• Easy lookup of parts including on hand, on order information and average cost
• Link to associated Bill of Materials , drawings and documentation
• Details all process hours by item and displays estimated hours by process beside actual hours
• Automatically generated unique Order # and Bar code printed on each order and production sheet. I.e. Individual bar codes can be established for each individual item within an order. Order completion status can be viewed on a per item basis.
• Print Order, Packing slip, production sheets by item with bar code
• All forms and reports numbered using ISO standards, Database to change
• Directly links to Billing
• Links to all associated forms and modules for each order
• Multiple Shipping and Billing from one order